You can visit our website, www.hubhalal.com and browse without having to provide your personal details. You may remain anonymous when you only visit our website and at no time would be able to identify you unless you have registered an account ("Hubhalal account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your Email and password.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a Hubhalal account, or participate in any contest organized by us on our website or social media page, the personal information we collect may include your:
· Delivery Address
· Email Address
· Date of Birth (Optional)
· Gender (Optional)
When you make a purchase on the Hubhalal website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
· Telephone Number
· Mobile Number
· Delivery Address
· Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in Company not being able to process your request.
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
· To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
· To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
· To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
· To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
· To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
· To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
· For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorised us to do so
Marketing and promotional
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register a Hubhalal account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Security of Your Personal Information
Hubhalal ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
· Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
· Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
· Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances, Hubhalal may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Hubhalal is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Hubhalal please contact us and we will resolve the issue.